Clinic Manager (Cardiology)
1) Responsible for all aspects of clinic operations.
2) Provide quality service to patients including but not limited to answering queries and following-up.
3) Assist with setting up the clinic and in charge of licensing / administrative matters.
4) Evaluates test results and update the physician on preliminary findings.
5) Work closely with company HQ to ensure that the Group’s targets are met.
6) Ad hoc duties assigned by the Medical Director.
1) Salary commensurate with experience ($3,800 to $4,800).