1) Perform diagnostic echocardiography & cardiovascular examinations.
2) Perform echocardiograms and assist Cardiologist with report preparation.
3) Perform other non-invasive cardiac investigations, electrocardiograms, exercise treadmill tests, tilt testing, Holter monitor attachment and analyses.
4) Evaluates test results and update the physician on preliminary findings.
5) Issue completed test results to physicians and maintain patient charts / billing codes.
6) Update diagnosis and log data into patient information system.
1) Salary commensurate with experience ($3,000 to $5,500).